- November 9, 2013 - release 2.4.0 adds support for new accessibility features in OS X 10.9 Mavericks, improves performance, and fixes a few bugs.
- November 18, 2012 - release 2.3.0 adds a new validation feature, improves performance, and fixes a few bugs, including a highlighting overlay issue when a highlighted UI element is moved or resized introduced in version 2.2.1.
- June 18, 2012 - release 2.2.2 adds support for Script Debugger 5.0 from Late Night Software and fixes a few bugs, including a code signing issue with the installer package and a problem enabling access for UI Browser only introduced in version 2.2.1.
- June 1, 2012 - release 2.2.1 offers Developer ID code signing and support for a new Mountain Lion Accessibility feature
- March 9, 2012 - release 2.2.0 offers new features and bug fixes
- September 15, 2010 - release 2.1.1 offers minor improvements
- May 25, 2010 - release 2.1 adds Leopard and Snow Leopard support, Follow Focus mode, making UI Browser a trusted process, easier ways to turn on accessibility, and other new features, and it updates contact information
Releases by PreFab Software, Inc.
- July 09, 2007 - release 2.0.5 is a minor release
- December 22, 2006 - release 2.0 is a major new version adding a Screen Reader and other new features
- May 30, 2005 - release 1.4.1 is a minor update
- April 29, 2005 - release 1.4 adds Tiger support and several new features
- October 4, 2004 - release 1.3 adds many new features
- September 9, 2004 - public beta of 1.3
- November 2, 2003 - release 1.2 adds Panther support and many new features
- March 28, 2003 - release 1.1 adds hot keys to get information about the UI element under the mouse
- February 28, 2003 - release 1.0.1 streamlines creation of scripts
- January 31, 2003 - first release
This page was first published by PFiddlesoft on May 25, 2010. Last updated November 9, 2013.
Copyright © 2003-2013 Bill Cheeseman. Used by permission. All Rights Reserved.
PFiddlesoft, PFiddle Software, PFiddle, PFiddles and the PFiddlesoft logo are trademarks of PreForm Assistive Technologies, LLC.