- March 17, 2014 - release 2.2.1 reinstates code signing for Gatekeeper in UI Actions Setup.
- March 14, 2014 - release 2.2.0 adds support for accessibility features in OS X 10.9 Mavericks and fixes a few minor bugs.
- June 18, 2012 - release 2.1.3 fixes a few bugs, including a code signing issue with the installer package and a problem enabling access for UI Actions only introduced in version 2.1.2.
- June 1, 2012 - release 2.1.2 offers Developer ID code signing.
- February 20, 2012 - release 2.1.1 includes minor bug fixes.
- December 16, 2011 - release 2.1.0 is a minor update.
- September 7, 2010 - release 2.0.1 is an important update recommended for all users, fixing several bugs.
- July 31, 2010 - release 2.0.0 is an important update recommended for all users, making UI Actions and UI Actions Setup trusted processes, adding easier ways to turn on accessibility, and fixing a serious issue in earlier versions running on Leopard and Snow Leopard, and it updates contact information
Releases by PreFab Software, Inc.
- July 3, 2007 - release 1.2.1 is a minor update
- March 8, 2007 - release 1.2 is a Universal Binary requiring Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, and it adds several new features
- May 30, 2005 - release 1.1.1 is a minor update
- April 29, 2005 - release 1.1 adds Tiger support and several new features
- Oct. 4, 2004 - first release
This page was first published by PFiddlesoft on May 25, 2010. Last updated March 17, 2014.
Copyright © 2003-2012 Bill Cheeseman. Used by permission. All Rights Reserved.
PFiddlesoft, PFiddle Software, and the PFiddlesoft logo are trademarks of PreForm Assistive Technologies, LLC.