- March 17, 2014 - PFAssistive Framework 3.3.1a and PFEventTaps Framework 1.3.6a reduce the memory footprint of both frameworks and fix a code signing issue in the PFAssistive Framework.
- March 14, 2014 - PFAssistive Framework 3.3.1 fixes a crashing bug when running under OS X 10.7 Lion.
- November 3, 2013 - PFAssistive Framework 3.3.0 and PFEventTaps Framework 1.3.6 support OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- June 1, 2012 - PFAssistive Framework 3.2.0 and PFEventTaps Framework 1.3.5 are ready for OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- March 7, 2012 - PFAssistive Framework 3.1.4 fixes a memory leak and a few minor bugs in version 3.1.3
- October 29, 2011 - PFEventTaps Framework 1.3.4 fixes a crashing bug in version 1.3.3
- October 23, 2011 - PFAssistive Framework 3.1.3 and PFEventTaps Framework 1.3.3 add support for new accessibility features introduced by Apple in Mac OS X 10.7 Lion and fix minor bugs
- July 31, 2010 - PFAssistive Framework 3.1.2 and PFEventTaps Framework 1.3.2 fix bugs in support for trusted accessibility processes
- July 19, 2010 - PFAssistive Framework 3.1.1 and PFEventTaps Framework 1.3.1 support trusted accessibility processes
- July 11, 2010 - PFAssistive Framework 3.1.0 and PFEventTaps Framework 1.3.0 can be embedded in an application package as well as installed as shared frameworks, and they add several initializers and factory methods to create new UI elements, observers, and event taps based on the target application's full path, file URL, or bundle identifier
- May 25, 2010 - first release of the PFAssistive Framework 3.0.0 and PFEventTaps Framework 1.2.0
This page was first published by PFiddlesoft on May 25, 2010. Last updated March 17, 2014.
Copyright © 2003-2013 Bill Cheeseman. Used by permission. All Rights Reserved.
PFiddlesoft, PFiddle Software, Pfiddle, Pfiddles and the PFiddlesoft logo are trademarks of PreForm Assistive Technologies, LLC.