Event Taps Testbench
- June 1, 2012 - release 1.3.2 offers Developer ID code signing and includes a new version of the PFEventTaps Framework
- October 30, 2011 - release 1.3.1 includes a new version of the PFEventTaps Framework
- October 27, 2011 - release 1.3.0 includes a new version of the PFEventTaps Framework, one new feature, and some minor bug fixes
- May 25, 2010 - release 1.2.0 includes a new version of the PFEventTaps Framework and two bug fixes, and it updates contact information
Releases by PreFab Software, Inc.
- July 1, 2008 - release 1.1 is a major new version adding support for tablet proximity and pointer events, a Current Event window to see complete information about the most recent event, making UI Browser a trusted process, easier ways to turn on accessibility, and other new features
- June 7, 2007 - first release
This page was first published by PFiddlesoft on May 25, 2010. Last updated June 1, 2012.
Copyright © 2003-2010 Bill Cheeseman. Used by permission. All Rights Reserved.
PFiddlesoft, PFiddle Software, pfiddle, pfiddles, the PFiddlesoft logo, Wheel of Access, and Applidude are trademarks of PreForm Assistive Technologies, LLC.